Be our friend
There are many ways in which you can show your support for The Pantaloons and what we do. Please be our friend. Otherwise we might all end up like this friendless Pantaloon.
(Actually, he might just be reacting to the tragic ending of Romeo and Juliet.)
Friends in need
No theatre company can survive without a little help from its friends - particularly one that does many performances for free! We are appealing to our loyal fans and supporters (that's you) for help. We are always on the lookout for:
- Publicity friends who live near one of our venues and can put up a couple of posters or drop a few flyers in their town
- Steward friends who are willing to give up an evening to usher people or sell programmes (and see the show for free)
- Costume friends who have old theatrical costumes lying around (questions won't be asked!) that they would be willing to donate or lend
- Accommodation friends who have space for up to six extremely undemanding actors to kip for an evening
- Transport friends who can lend us a van (or give us a good rate for hire)
- Unusual friends who can provide any other help that we might not have thought of! Suggestions are welcome!
Please contact us if you would like to become a 'friend in need' for The Pantaloons. Your continued support means a lot to us.
Want to keep up to date with all the latest Pantaloons news and gossip? Then join our mailing list right here:
To unsubscribe click here
Make a donation
Help to keep the arts accessible to everyone by donating to The Pantaloons today. Click on the button below and follow the instructions to donate an amount of your choosing. Anything you can spare will be greatly appreciated.
Donations are made securely through PayPal. All major credit/debit cards are accepted or you can donate through your PayPal account.
We provide an excellent opportunity for advertisers and sponsors to promote themselves to many regions of the UK, as well as international visitors, over the summer months from May to August and we can offer affordable advertising and sponsorship at a range of price-points, including in our programmes, on our website and through PR opportunities. Offers of sponsorship-in-kind will be gratefully received.
If you would like any more information about what we can offer your company please do not hesitate to contact us.